Mobile Money Security Features
Keeping your personal information safe and secure is of the utmost importance to us. CFG Community Bank uses state of the art security technology to protect your personal information. No information is stored on your mobile phone including your password. We use the following security features to make your mobile banking session secure.
- Unique username and password
- Firewalls to prevent unauthorized users
- Security questions to fight identify theft
- Encryption of data using 128 bit encryption technology, the same used for your internet banking session
- Sessions which are automatically timed out at the end of a session or when a session is not in use