Mobile Money Enrollment
- Have the primary cell phone you plan on using for Mobile Money accessible when you begin the enrollment process.
- Log into Internet Banking using your current user name and password.
- Select from the menu on the left side of the screen: Services > Mobile Money.
- On the right side of the screen, click on Enroll.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and then place a check mark in the box next to, “I accept these Terms and Conditions.” and then click the Continue button.
- Select the services you wish to access through Mobile Money by placing a check mark in the box next to the services you want to use. You can select one, two or all three of the Mobile Money services.
- When you have selected your services, click on the Continue button in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Depending on the size of your monitor, and/or screen resolution, you may need to scroll down and over to see the Continue button.
- On the next screen, select your Time Zone in section 1. In section 2, all of your accounts that are eligible for access in Mobile Money will display. Place a check mark next the accounts that you want to be able to access in Mobile Money and give each account a Nickname. The Nickname you choose SHOULD NOT reflect your actual account numbers in any way.
- Once you have chosen the accounts you want to view and given them nicknames, click on the Continue button.
- Enter the phone number for the cell phone that you will be using to access Mobile Money. Do not include any special characters, such as hyphens or spaces, in your phone number. If you will be using more than one phone number to access your account information through mobile banking, you can enter additional phone numbers later. In this screen you will list your primary phone number only.
- Once you have entered your phone number, click the Continue button in the lower right hand corner. Depending on the size of your monitor, and/or screen resolution, you may need to scroll down and over to see the Continue button.
- Within seconds, a text message should be delivered to the phone that you entered during your enrollment. That text message will contain an activation code that you will enter where indicated in internet banking. After entering the activation code, click on the Activate button.
- At this point, you should receive the message in internet banking that your activation was successful. You will receive another set of text messages on your phone with information and links related to the services you selected during your enrollment process.
- Click on the “Go To Mobile Banking” main menu button to go to the main menu for Mobile Money. Once you are enrolled in Mobile Money, this is the menu you will access to make any changes to your Mobile Money services. There are three tabs in the Mobile Money Main Menu: My Devices, My Accounts and My Profile.
My Devices: If you want to add an additional phone number, click on the “Add New Device” button on the My Devices tab. Other menu options on the My Devices tab are accessed by clicking the dropdown arrow to the right of the screen.
My Accounts: On the My Accounts tab, you can change your nicknames or remove accounts from viewing.
My Profiles: On the My Profiles tab, you can change the time zone you selected by clicking on the dropdown arrow, selecting your time zone, and clicking the Update button.
To access these Mobile Money options in internet banking at any time, click on Services, then click on Mobile Money and then click on Manage Devices. This will take you into the same options that were just detailed above.
Additional Important Information
Currently, it is not required to enter your user name when logging into Mobile Money. When attempting to login, the system will verify that the device you are using matches the device you registered during enrollment. Once the device is verified, your security image and phrase will appear and you will enter your password to log in.
When logging into Mobile Money, always verify that your RSA security image and phrase match your security image and phrase from internet banking. If the security image and phrase in Mobile Money do not match the image and phrase you chose for internet banking, DO NOT ENTER YOUR PASSWORD. Discontinue your login and contact the bank immediately at 410-823-0500.
All deposit account balances displayed in Mobile Money are available balances unless otherwise specified. All loan account balances display current outstanding balance of the loan.
Always log out of Mobile Money when finished to avoid unauthorized access to your accounts and information.