Money Market & Savings
As your business grows, so do your needs and goals. At CFG Community Bank, we understand the importance of planning for your financial future and choosing the right investments to help you achieve your goals.
For those who want to save for future expenditures, CFG Community Bank offers an interest-bearing business savings account.
- Minimum daily balance requirement of $500
- Interest credited monthly based on tiered rates
- No maintenance fee when minimum balance is maintained during the statement cycle; $5 when minimum is not maintained
- Six (6) withdrawals per statment cycle; $5 monthly fee if transaction limit is exceeded*
- Unlimited number of ATM and over-the-counter transactions
* Under federal regulation you may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic, Internet or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per statement cycle. Transactions in excess of six will result in a per transaction fee and if repeated could cause the account to be changed to a non-interest-bearing account.
Achieving most financial goals often entails a diversified portfolio. At CFG Community Bank, we think terms should be of your choosing.
- Competitive tiered rates
- Terms from 30 days to five years (giving you the flexibility to choose when to make your money available)
- Bump-up interest CD options so you can lock in the current competitive rate, while still being able to take advantage of potentially higher rates in the future
- All of our CDs are automatically renewable, ensuring quick and easy reinvesting
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Please contact the local branch nearest you for current interest rates and yields. Interest can be added to the account to compound for a higher yield and then withdrawn when needed, or an interest check can be mailed monthly or interest can be transferred to another account.